No. You will not be able to cancel or deactivate the Plan prior to the completion.
Articles in this section
- HOW THE 3G NETWORK SHUTDOWN AFFECTS YOUR ROAMING IN THE USA
- Caribbean Roaming Additional Terms and Conditions
- Can I activate this Plan whilst roaming?
- What services on this Plan can I use whilst roaming in Guyana or Haiti?
- Once I am on this Plan and I am roaming in a DigiRoam territory, can I receive free incoming calls from anywhere?
- Can I text UK, USA and Canada for free whilst roaming and using this Plan?
- As a prepaid customer, can I use bonus credit to activate this Plan?
- As a postpaid customer, if I becomes credit limit barred will I still be able to use the services on this Plan?
- Can I have this Plan cancelled after roaming for a shorter period of time?
- Does the Plan automatically renew?