No. You cannot make free calls to other DigiRoam territories nor to numbers within the DigiRoam territory where you are roaming. The awarded plan minutes can be used to make these calls.
Articles in this section
- HOW THE 3G NETWORK SHUTDOWN AFFECTS YOUR ROAMING IN THE USA
- Caribbean Roaming Additional Terms and Conditions
- Can I activate this Plan whilst roaming?
- What services on this Plan can I use whilst roaming in Guyana or Haiti?
- Once I am on this Plan and I am roaming in a DigiRoam territory, can I receive free incoming calls from anywhere?
- Can I text UK, USA and Canada for free whilst roaming and using this Plan?
- As a prepaid customer, can I use bonus credit to activate this Plan?
- As a postpaid customer, if I becomes credit limit barred will I still be able to use the services on this Plan?
- Can I have this Plan cancelled after roaming for a shorter period of time?
- Does the Plan automatically renew?